Indy Dance Academy
9401 North Meridian Street • Indianapolis, IN 46260 • 317.218.3694
View location at Google Maps
Register now for a full session!
For more detailed information click here to contact Erica with questions.
Starting the new year and new terms...
I'm ready for a new flamenco year, ready to continue working on technique and new dances.The new schedule and new payment options follow below.
With the new SESSIONS we are changing the registration class to a SEMESTER fee instead of class by class.
(The academy requires me to pay in advanced and are charging for late canceled classes.)
- This way is advantageous to you and you will miss less classes.
- As always, we will need 5 students or more the first week of registration in order to begin the SESSION.
Advanced Flamenco Adult/ Teen Classes
Heal work and Arm Technique, Fandangos, Soleares, Alegrías, and more.
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Summer Session I
May 22, 29
June 5, 12, 19, 26
Summer Session II
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Session I: $128
Session II: $128
Don't forget the Family Discount!
For two or more students, same family 10%
Registration through Erica Dominguez
Saturdays Make Up Classes
11:00am - 12:00 pm
Thank you all so much for your commitment, love for Flamenco and for making every class a happy experience! I’m so proud of you all!
Refunds / Credits: Refunds will only be given if a class is cancelled due to low enrollment. There will be NO credit adjustments for voluntary withdrawal or for classes missed due to student's personal schedule; i.e. vacations, sports participation, outside performances, etc.
Payment Plan: Payment may be made in two installments. One half of tuition the first week of class and the other half would be due the first week of October. Students who opt to use this Payment Plan understand that they are responsible for the second - half payment whether or not they have continued in class.
Tuition Payments: Payments may be made by cash or check to Erica Dominguez.
What to Wear: For Flamenco any leotard, t-shirt, skirt, and heel shoes that you have at home. Flamenco outfits can be ordered through Erica.
IDA's Policies and Rules:
IMPORTANT, Annual Registration Fee at the Indy Dance Academy:
DROP OFF/PICK UP:
$35 for child or $50 per adult due the first day of the session at IDA. This is an IDA requirement and is in addition to normal class fees.
- We request that you drop off your student and wait in the lobby or you are welcome to leave The Academy during the instructional time. This allows the instructor to focus on the student as well as allows the student to focus on instruction. The instructors will reserve a time when it is appropriate for viewing.
- You are to walk your student into the lobby and pick up student in lobby if he/she is 9 years of age or younger.
- We suggest parking in the west or south parking lot of our building.
- All students and parents must enter through the front door.
- Side door (located on north side of building) is for IDAC members and staff only.
- All children not participating in class need to be in waiting room and/or supervised while going to the restrooms and the vending area.
- There is to be no food or drinks throughout The Academy. Please put any sports drink/bottled water in contained bottle. Gum is not allowed in the building.
- Please help us keep IDA clean and germ free. We appreciate everyone picking up their belongings, throwing away trash, and regularly wash hands. We have hand sanitizers conveniently located throughout The Academy. Put bag and other items in cloak area.
- Please no cell phone conversations in the building. Wi-Fi is available for your use in the lobby.
- The television in the lobby will always be on kid friendly stations, we will not permit talk shows, news or sitcoms to be viewed.
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the IDA premises.